Sunday, February 4, 2018

The Week that Was


I'm back to blogging! :) Taking this opportunity to start a new weekly thing incorporating the high and low points of the previous week :)

  1. Spent majority of my Saturday with friends from high school. We spent hours reminiscing about our teachers, simpler days at our alma mater, and the petty issues that came with being a high school student. 
  2. Finally got around to cleaning our condo after arriving from Tokyo a week ago!
  3. Finally found a good health care plan for my family! As I've gotten older I realized the value of good health!


  1. Having to wait another week until I get to see my pug. This is a pretty low point every week, to be honest.
  2. Got a text message from my Mom saying my pug seems to be extra sad after I left this afternoon...
  3. Not being able to cook again! Ever since January rolled in I've been telling myself to get back to cooking since I preferred home cooked meals as they're healthier. 

I'd like to know what your high and low points are from the previous week! Let me know on the comment section below!

x Fran

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© thursday after seven. Design by FCD.