Thursday, September 7, 2017

Bright Round Things (An H&M Haul... Kind Of)


1. Round Brown Sunnies

Finally got a pair! I've been going back and forth with regard to getting round sunnies. The Ray-Ban ones are pricey and since I'm not sure I'll still wear it many years after I purchase it, I thought I'd just scrimp on a pair.

What I really planned on getting was the round sunnies from Mango, priced at P1495. I made a mental note to return to their branch at the SM Mall of Asia, but I never got to! Luckily too since over the weekend I saw this pair (very very similar to the ones from Mango) and got it for P599! or was it P699...

2. Round Gold Earrings

I saw the very same pair on a vlogger from the UK. I wasn't sure if I they have this here in Manila, but I went to SM Makati anyway and after 10 minutes at looking at their earrings and Sale racks-- I found them! A few pairs were hidden under the new earrings display! I'm so happy with this find (I'm wearing them now as I'm preparing this post). 

I don't really like dangling earrings but these don't hang too low from my ears so I'm fine. For many, many years pearl earrings were my staple. But with the face like the shape of the full moon, and ears set far back, pearl studs weren't really flattering unless they're huge or I keep tilting my face to the side. So these are now my staples. I got these for P299.

What are your thoughts on my mini accessory haul?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© thursday after seven. Design by FCD.