Thursday, October 19, 2017

Berry Stain: The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain in Dark Cherry


Most blushes I've ever owned are pinks-- I veered away from the usual pinks twice only to get two (2) mauve blushes. I've been looking for a berry-stained one for a while now just to mix things up. I have a preference for stains since they stay on my face the entire day and I love the idea that they can let my skin breathe. One time at the Office pantry, a colleague suggested the Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain. She even gave us the bottle to swatch-- I fell in love. What I loved even more was that it was available in a berry tint! The Dark Cherry. It retails for P795, but one weekend, Watson's had it on sale, and I got it for P595.


I've gotten so used to watery stains that the thicker consistency took a bit of getting used to. One time, in my haste in getting ready and forgetting that this was far thicker than my previously go-to stain (Benetint) I put on a bit more product and I ended up looking like Raggedy Ann



Not that it's hard to blend-- it's very easy! It's just that I put on much more than necessary (HEHE)


It's such a small and light bottle (it only has 7.2ml of product), but a little goes a long way so this tiny, powerful bottle will last a really long time. If you're looking for a perky tint that's blendable-- I highly recommend the Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain in Dark Cherry. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© thursday after seven. Design by FCD.