Thursday, March 29, 2018

Pom-pom Pretty


It's been a while since I last did an interiors post! Sharing with you these pom-pom throw pillow covers I recently got. I wasn't actively seeking out new pillow covers, but I chanced upon one of the posts of the seller on Instagram and thought I'd check out the account. Saw these designs and thought they were just too cute. These throw pillow covers are P320 each from The Nifty Decorator.


Is it just me? Or is the minimal style on its way out? Or maybe I'm growing out of of my minimalist phase and slowly embracing color. Our living room is where we usually spend most of our time. I've slowly veered away from white, gray, and brown (Oh and black-- Kevin's PS4 Pro and Xbox) and incorporated little elements to spruce up the area. Our huge couch is gray and our walls white so I thought the contrast of these two colorful pom-pom throw pillow covers serve a nice little contrast.  


While I like to keep our bedroom white, clean, and bright (I think Kevin thinks so too because he rarely stays in the bedroom even though we have a TV there. Once I've made the bed he'll prefer lounging around in the living room)--I'd like our living room to look cozy and inviting, and adding pops of color looks like it certainly helps. 


What do you think of the new addition? 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© thursday after seven. Design by FCD.