Tuesday, October 17, 2017

My Current Lip Balm


Yup, the dry lips problem persists! Well, somewhat abated because of this lip balm I'm currently using. I found that it really helps when I keep applying every few hours so I always have this on hand. Like at work, it's beside my keyboard; I don't even keep it in my bag anymore. I actually used Carmex in the past, and I don't know why I stopped using it for some reason... Maybe because it's in a pot and I found it unhygienic to keep poking my finger in? Oftentimes I would get a Q-tip and use that to apply the product on my lip, but sometimes I forget to stock up on Q-tips in my small beauty bag. I guess i found it just a hassle as opposed to the usual lip balm in stick form.

I have been using this for a week now, and so far, my lips have been doing pretty well! I've also steered clear of matte lipsticks for now, opting for creamier ones like my Laura Mercier Attraction

For those of you who are struggling with dry, flaky lips I recommend you try this out. It's just P150 in Watson's and PCX. It's effective and smells amazing-- like vanilla. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© thursday after seven. Design by FCD.