Thursday, October 5, 2017

Lip Balm Break


So I am now on a lip balm break since I have been having problems with dry, chapped lips for a while now. In seven (7) months I've tried four (4) lip balms already and nothing has worked! While I was searching for another lip balm to try, I came across several articles about common lip balm ingredients that make your lips even more dry. THIS ARTICLE enumerates these possible allergens. 

I haven't been using lip balm -- or lipstick or any lip product for that matter-- for close to a week now (exactly one week tomorrow). There is progress though not significant enough to cut lip products out of my life forever. 

A few months back I came across an article about Margot Robbie refusing to use lip balms because she thinks companies put products that make you keep buying them! The article even said what she uses instead of lip balm. Read it HERE

I am THISCLOSE to trying out Margot Robbie's alternative lip balm. If you've tried it or know where to get it, please let me know!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© thursday after seven. Design by FCD.