Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Gone Gold

{Gaucho Pants, Uniqlo | Straw Bag, Fievre}

Or mustard. If you want to technical about it. But in the sun these pants look gold. I love, love, love these gaucho pants from Uniqlo. These are the comfiest pair of pants I own. I actually bought this in navy first, then loved that pair so much so I bought these gold ones (or mustard) as well. I think I found out about these pants too late so they've run out of black in my size :( They have it in white, but the material was way too thin for my liking. I hope they made a thick lining for the white pair. These are garterized (!!!) and fall exactly around my waist. The material is buttery soft and is surprisingly cool even in the heat.









What do you think of these pants? :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© thursday after seven. Design by FCD.