Thursday, September 28, 2017

September Favorites

 
Starting my favorites for the month with this straw bag that I've been lugging around a lot since I got it. I didn't think I could pull off a round straw bag that I have been seeing so much of lately so I got it in this shape instead. It keeps me from toting around our entire home which is great, because that would mean no shoulder and back pain! This cute little bag can accommodate my phone, my power bank, cash and cards (wallet won't fit), and my keys. 



Gold Hoop Earrings


Have you noticed that these are in vogue again? I remember buying my first pair in gold too back in 2006--towards the end of my freshman year in UP Baguio. They were exactly the same size as these new ones I got from Parfois, except this one is significantly thinner. I remember being shy about the size of the earrings having used only pearl studs so I would wear that gold pair with my hair down at first. 


Tomato Mask Sheet from Nature Republic


I had a colleague who went to Korea early this month and she was kind enough to buy Tomato Mask Sheets for us there. These masks are AMAZING. They really moisturize and brighten the skin. This is hands down the best mask sheet if you want brighter skin. I use this in the evening and when I put on my moisturizer and BB cream the following day, they go on real smooth. Also! The most important reason why I absolutely love this mask: I get cystic pimplessss whenever I'm about to get my period or I've skipped a couple of steps in my skincare routine; so whenever I feel a pimple about to develop, I put this on, and in the morning it's gone. I'm not kidding. Which is why I'm stocking up on these before I run out. A friend recommended Tony Moly's Tomato Mask, too. Is that any good? 


Peri's Ink Velvet in Baby Doll

I love this tint! This stays on for houuurs. I was hounding this on Beauty MNL but it's always out of stock so I was happy that it's now available at SM Makati. I love this tint. When used all over the lips it really brightens up my complexion, but I usually use this for gradient lips

L'Oreal Cushion Glow Blush in Rose Affair

I just bought this because I saw a beauty YouTuber rave about it. Before I got this, I was actually considering getting a cushion BB Cream but couldn't find one that will suit my needs so when I saw this in SM Makati, I bought it stat. I love that this has a cooling effect and it's dewy. Think, Korean girls dewy. It's really nice. The only thing I don't like about it is that I have to re-apply after four hours. The color is completely gone-- my cheeks are just left dewy. What I've been doing as of late, is to layer this with a light pink stain. It works better, although this time, the dewiness is completely gone after around six hours. I love the product, but I don't think I'd buy it again--the price for the quality is pretty surprising, too. It's P900.

What are your thoughts on my September Favorites? Leave them at the Comments Section below!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© thursday after seven. Design by FCD.