Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Office Layers

{Top, Zalora | Bambi Dress, Blued from Zalora | Custom-made shoes, Kara Zapatos}

My first foray into Civil Service was at the Department of Foreign Affairs Manila. During our orientation, the unspoken dress code stuck to my mind. Blacks and Blues were preferred over color. Dress smart and properly as you don't know who you will be running into in the building. 

I was at the Training and Research Arm and my work entailed constantly talking to other people-- so that means I have to look presentable all the time. 

I brought that dress code to the Senate. Sometimes I'd wear a sleeveless top or dress, but I make sure that I have a shawl to cover up when necessary or when it gets too cold. 

I bought this printed spaghetti strap dress from Zalora and since summer has gone, I thought it would be a waste to just store this in my closet until another extra hot day (In the ber months? It's possible in Manila...). Soooo enter this versatile chiffon top also from Zalora. The chiffon top is flimsy enough to tuck into the dress without the unnecessary and unflattering bulges, and smartens up my attire for the office.





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© thursday after seven. Design by FCD.