Thursday, August 31, 2017

August Favorites


Turning over a new leaf by incorporating a healthier snack into my life. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE CUP NOODLES AND I LOST MY SHIT WHEN WE WERE IN TOKYO BECAUSE OH MY GOODNESS CUP NOODLES GALORE. THEY HAVE A SOFT TOFU STEW CUP NOODLE (but without noodles, just soup, so cup soup?) THAT I STILL THINK ABOUT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE. Anyway, I needed to curb my cup noodles cravings because we all know that it's not advisable to keep having that on a regular basis so I thought I'd switch to these.

{Muesli and 3 Cows Yogurt in the Honey Variant}


I got the Muesli from Healthy Options. I got this small bag just to see if I will like it (I thought Muesli will be just glorified oatmeal. I HATE oatmeal), but it turns out to be pretty good! How is different from granola? Muesli is just loose, uncooked cereal while granola is baked cereal where the ingredients (grains, nuts, seeds, dried fruit) are combined using a sweetener or oil. 

The 3Cows Yogurt is readily available in most supermarkets. If you are fond of frozen yogurt Llao Llao, you will love this. It's on the sour side but it's really yummy. I always get the honey variant. 

{Anello Bag}


If you follow me on Instagram, you know I've raved about my purchase of this bag. When we were in Tokyo early this year, Anello bags were everywhere. Kevin told me to buy since it's going to be much cheaper than when I buy here in Manila, but the only ones we saw where made of cloth.

Many months after, while Kevin and I were at Uptown Mall in BGC to have dinner, I saw the Anello Store and got this one on a whim! I got this one for P2,650. I love it. I love it so much that I have been using it as an everyday bag since I got it. And no scratches or whatever yet! I really like that it has a wide opening so I get to see all its contents in one look. With other bags (especially those with dark lining) I get little heart attacks when for some reason the bag seemed to have swallowed my phone or my keys. I love that it's a handbag, but it comes with a strap so it can also be a shoulder bag. 

The only thing I don't like about this is that it's pretty heavy. Even without a lot of stuff inside. 


{Tony Moly Eyetone Matte}


It has been four years since I last bought eyeshadow. Since I have close to monolid eyes, I find that extra effort is needed to show the world that I actually have eyeshadow on my lids. I've been getting hooked on beauty vloggers lately and to cut the very long story short, I thought I'd get a neutral eyeshadow for everyday. I got this Tony Moley Eyetone Matte in Shade 248 and I really like it. It blends well on my skin; it's a shade of brown that brightens up my eyes.


I haven't tried it with primer on, but it lasts six hours on my lids. And then after that my very oily lids pushes the product to settle on the crease of my eyelids. 


It comes in a very light and compact packaging so I don't mind keeping it in my makeup bag all the time. The product is really matte, though Tony Moly has a shimmer variant for this. But if you are in the market for a light brown eyeshadow that will just brighten up your eyes, and you're not really feeling the smokey eye look, you might want to give this a try. 

If you have any questions on any of the products I've posted do let me know in the Comments Section!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© thursday after seven. Design by FCD.