Friday, August 4, 2017

Dining Prints Picking


Prior to getting married, Kevin and I decided we would rent a condo unit first before finally deciding on where or which city we would settle in. Since we are just renting, we have limited say on how we want our unit to look. Since we are the second tenants of the condo, we have inherited some decor that clash with our (or maybe just mine.....) taste. Like the current print/painting/fabric hanging in our dining area. Since Kevin agreed that we could put something else since there might be a chance that we'll be staying in the condo for another year, I am now on the hunt for a good print.

As of the moment, I've removed the current print so now there's a huge gaping space in our dining that is begging for a display. Here are some of my etsy finds:

1. Joey Tribbiani Print. I'm sure Kevin (a huuuuuuuuge Friends fan) will love this.
2. The Fruit of the Spirit Pineapple Wall Art. Partial to this pineapple print because my Pug Porkchop loves pineapples.
3. Pepper Print. Love this print since we love spicy food and it will give a nice pop of color in the unit.
4. Cutlery Patent. I have an unexplained attraction for this type of prints.
5. Bon Appetit Dining Room Wall Art. I threw this into the mix because a. I love marble; b. I love geometric accents; and c. i love rose gold.

If you know other places where I can get prints, do let me know in the Comments Section!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© thursday after seven. Design by FCD.