Thursday, August 17, 2017

Structured Pink

{White Top, Zara | Pink Pants, Mango | Heels, Kara Zapatos}

If you asked me in the past what I would not be caught dead wearing, I'd probably say 'pink pants'. Making a quick mental inventory of the clothes I have, I can honestly say I don't have pink clothes. I have a pink kimono which I rarely use. That's it. Which is why it came as a surprise to me (and my husband) why I picked out this pair of pink pants. The photos don't do the pants justice-- the color is really much nicer in person. It's punchy, without being too bright and inappropriate for work, and its structure clearly made me reconsider my take on pink clothes. 

When I saw this at Mango, I knew I had to try it on. It fits perfectly! It falls on my hips nicely and the length is just right. I got one in black, too (of course). And I'm now considering getting it in other colors. Since I'm petite, RTW pants that fit nice are hard to come by. 

What are your thoughts on pink pants?









Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© thursday after seven. Design by FCD.